Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Government "Discount" ?

This was posted in another thread, but I couldn't reply to it:

Begin quote:
http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/enUS/pdf/ACME_PPUR_TEAR_PAD6x9.pdf

Last heading...

Service and Support

iPhone is covered by the Apple Warranty. There is no eligibility for the wireless phone insurance program.

Available only to consumer accounts. iPhone and associated wireless service are not eligible for corporate discounts.
End quote

What is interesting is that when I was asking AT&T if I would incurr early termination penalties if I bought an iPhone, they reviewed my account. Well they mentioned that I had a "discount" because I worked for San Bernardino County. That was weird, since 1) I work for BUTTE County, and 2) this is a private consumer account. Anyway, it is only $4 and change off my $29.95 voice plan so it isn't a big deal. We couldn't figure out why it had San Berdoo instead of Butte, though.

After the iPhone was activated, I went into my account a printed out the particulars, and yes, they did have the $20.00 data plan added, but the "discount" is still there for the voice plan. Since I have combined AT&T billing, I'll have to wait a couple of months to see if the "discount" stays on. Anyone else have this?

iMac (G5, G4, & G3), Powerbook, iPhone, iPod Mac OS X (10.4.10) Mac OS 10.3.9, Mac OS 9.2.1

iMac (G5, G4, & G3), Powerbook, iPhone, iPod, Mac OS X (10.4.10), Mac OS 10.3.9, Mac OS 9.2.1

Posted on Jul 11, 2007 7:03 AM

3 replies

Government "Discount" ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.