Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic express on windows?

Isit possible for me to install logic express on my windows pc aswell (the screen is 24" much bigger than macbook!) and transfer between the two without losing anything apart form apple loops?

I most probably will just connect my mac to the screen as it has 2/3 inputs so all this could be irrelevant, regardless of that what are the diffs between runing logic on windows as opposed to mac?

on a side note does anyone know why when you select an apple loop in logic it doesnt preview it like garageband?

windows

Posted on Jul 17, 2007 1:14 PM

4 replies

Jul 18, 2007 7:48 AM in response to noeqplease

I know i need to stop smoking, i make brownies now 🙂

The problem i have with making my music is i usually hear a tune when im trying to go to sleep so i need to get a voice recorder so i can hum the tunne then make it the nxt day lol

Meditation helps the creativity flow but its so hard to get your idea down when you have it

Jul 18, 2007 8:06 AM in response to chronic2

I know i need to stop smoking, i make brownies now
🙂

The problem i have with making my music is i usually
hear a tune when im trying to go to sleep so i need
to get a voice recorder so i can hum the tunne then
make it the nxt day lol

Meditation helps the creativity flow but its so hard
to get your idea down when you have it

Or medication?

Oh BTW, get yoursefl a dictaphone machine (the little tape recorders.)

Leave it on all night,maybe in your sleep you'll write the next number one hit...

😉

Logic express on windows?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.