Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pro Application Support 4.0.1 + Motion 3 + Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz

When I just have seen today the "Pro Application Support 4.0.1" update I wished Apple has fixed the Motion incompatibilty with Macbook Pro Software Update 1.0 that has been f....ng me the last days.

I'm still unavailable of using the new Motion 3 with my new MBP.

Is any other MBP user with the same problem?

I am the only one who cannot believe Apple hasn't repaired YET this problem?

THIS IS ANNOYING!

Macbook Pro 15.4" @ 2,4 Ghz, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Jul 30, 2007 3:39 PM

2 replies

Aug 2, 2007 7:12 PM in response to Txiquim ©

Hi,

Yes I have excatly the same problems. And like you I am incredibly frustrated, and don't want to do a reinstall of the OS and of FCP.

I have asked around, and have reached a couple of developers who have ties to the Pro App team. I'll post here if I make any headway.

For now though, ALWAYS hit the report button when something goes wrong. And like me, submit a bug to:

http://bugreport.apple.com/

You may need to register at developer.apple.com with your Apple ID first. But if we all all submit bugs, and clearly demonstrate there is an issue here, they will have to fix it.

Cheers

Aug 2, 2007 9:26 PM in response to Rudy Jahchan

Thanks a lot Rudy!

I'll keep reporting when Motion crashes. But I must say I have stop using it, since it crashes so often that is an app usless for me to do my job.

I'm thinking in buying After Effects, because I downloadead a Demo and it works fine, but I spent a lot of money on Final Cut Studio 2 and I don't want to invest in more software right know.

I hope the guys at Apple fix the problem fast, because my frustation is increasing and the idea of reinstalling de OS and all my software is not one of my bes wishes.

Pro Application Support 4.0.1 + Motion 3 + Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.