Since yesterday my Ipod Video 80G has been acting funny. Sometimes I would look at it on my desk and I would see the white apple icon glowing in the centre od the screen. Now when i try to turn on my Ipod it just dies. So I just went to charge it will the Wall outlet charger and let it charge for like 30 mins. When I come back it says that the battery is fully charged. But when I started using my Ipod it would just die within 30 minutes. Can anyone resolve this issue?
Hmm.. I switched the hold button on and off and now the Ipod seems to be working normally. The battery hasn't drained this last time I did it. I guess the battery isn't dead yet but I will keep and eye on it. Thanks for the help though.