Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old calling screens reappearing?

I have an issue with my iPhone where i unlock the phone, click on the phone icon and then i press the (real) button to get back to the main screen but my previous call screen shows up saying "Calling so and so..." with a big red "End Call" button at the bottom, but no call is in progress (as I find out later). So I freak out, hit the End Call button and then as I'm doing that the main screen reappears, I end up hitting Safari or iPod or something else and then I need to exit that.

Has anyone else had this problem?

24" iMac 2.33GHz, Mac OS X (10.4.8), 15" PowerBook G4, 24" iMac 2.33GHz

Posted on Aug 12, 2007 5:18 PM

3 replies

Aug 12, 2007 5:45 PM in response to PTBoater

Yes, that cleared it up, thanks. I just turned it off and back on, didn't reset it.

There was something about that call, I think I called someone, then someone called me and I put the other guy on hold or something switched back and forth between the two calls and then that old calling screen would flash as it went from phone mode to the main menu. I can't seem to recreate it.

Thank for your help, PT.

Message was edited by: Phlac

Old calling screens reappearing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.