Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut keyboard Research

Hi,

As with Logic, i would like to know if anyone has brought a Final Cut keyboard from

www.editorskeys.com

I work for the company, and i'm trying to carry out research directly with Apple users to see how we could improve the set for future versions.
I'm sure i can arrange some kind of discount for any future orders of anyone helping.

Even if you don't own a set, please take a look as we currently have a full sized keyboard preview so you can still see the set.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Aug 14, 2007 4:55 AM

2 replies

Aug 14, 2007 6:35 AM in response to marktheeditor

Mark
Can you make them cheaper ?

Considering they're setting me back 15 bucks, I think I'd rather pay double for a silicon keyboard skin, printed with the FCP keyset. For that I get a washable keyboard protector, as well as a full FCP key set ... plus i can just take it off if/when I don't need it.

To my mind this is far superior to the various other options out there, as the keyboard protection from day to day dust and grime is worth the price alone.

I'd go further ... I'd recommend a clear skin to anyone and everyone using a dedicated FCP keyboard too, and indeed to anyone who has customised their keyboard with one of your own "editors keys" sets, or who might use the keycaps from http://www.logickeyboard.com

At the end of the day, you're flogging a set of stickers, albeit hard-wearing ones. There's not much you can do to make them more alluring, other than making them so cheap that folks will buy them just because they are there.

Sorry its not more encouraging.

Andy

Final Cut keyboard Research

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.