Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Go To Page short cut key

I'm new to Pages, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I know that I can double click "Page x of n" in the bottom of the application window and enter a page number, but is there a short cut key to perform the same thing - similar to Word's ctrl-G?

Mac Book Pro 15", 1.83GHz, 2GB, 100GB 7200rpm, Mac OS X (10.4.10), Mac Mini, 1.66GHz, 2GB

Posted on Aug 17, 2007 1:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2007 10:40 AM

There is an extensive list of keyboard shortcuts in the Pages help. I didn't see a "go to page…" one, but the list is long & I didn't read each & every entry. Open the Pages help & type "shortcuts" (no quotes) in the search bar. The list is the result labeled "keyboard shortcuts." The first result has a link to this.

User uploaded file
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2007 10:40 AM in response to Dai Bach

There is an extensive list of keyboard shortcuts in the Pages help. I didn't see a "go to page…" one, but the list is long & I didn't read each & every entry. Open the Pages help & type "shortcuts" (no quotes) in the search bar. The list is the result labeled "keyboard shortcuts." The first result has a link to this.

User uploaded file

Go To Page short cut key

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.