Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Update - Multiple Text Messaging

Has anyone heard when the next "major" iPhone update is coming out. I am really missing being able to send multiple text messaging and copying and pasting, as well as fowarding text. Does anyone know if this is in the plan for a software update with any of these feature?

I don't really care about ringtones as much as these features...

MacBook Pro, iPhone, iPod 30GB, iMac, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Sep 6, 2007 10:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2007 10:25 PM

RyanWAdams wrote:
Has anyone heard when the next "major" iPhone update is coming out. I am really missing being able to send multiple text messaging and copying and pasting, as well as fowarding text. Does anyone know if this is in the plan for a software update with any of these feature?

If Steve Jobs hasn't announced it and it's not even mentioned in any of the mac rumors web sites..then NOBODY knows. Especially in these forums... There's no telling when and IF they're going to do such updates. You'll just have to wait like the rest of us....
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2007 10:25 PM in response to RyanWAdams

RyanWAdams wrote:

If Steve Jobs hasn't announced it and it's not even mentioned in any of the mac rumors web sites..then NOBODY knows. Especially in these forums... There's no telling when and IF they're going to do such updates. You'll just have to wait like the rest of us....

Sep 6, 2007 10:34 PM in response to RyanWAdams

RyanWAdams wrote:

The only thing Steve Jobs confirmed about the next update is that it'll add the WiFi iTunes Music Store.

iPhone Update - Multiple Text Messaging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.