Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airport extreme needs airtunes!

i think it's ridiculous that airport extreme does not have airtunes. this is a real sticking point with me. why should i upgrade to 802.11n when my airport express, which is a measly 802.11g will stream to my stereo. this means if i got the extreme i would still have to have the express right next to it. there potentially could be times when i'm trying to view something and i'm accidentally logged onto my slower express rather than my faster extreme. makes no sense. do an update mr. jobs and include airtunes, and 1 more usb plug at least.

pb 15, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Sep 7, 2007 4:56 PM

2 replies

Sep 8, 2007 6:41 AM in response to nabrud37

COULDN'T,T AGREE WITH YOU MORE. THE EXPRESS IS SUCH A GREAT PIECE OF EQUIPMENT, AND TO HAVE PURCHASED STATE OF THE ART 'N' TECHNOLOGY JUST TO HAVE IT SLOWED DOWN TO 'G' WHEN STEAMING TO THE EXPRESS, MAKES NO SENSE TO ME EITHER. BUT ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL , I MUCH RATHER SET-UP AN APPLE NETWORK THAN THE OTHER BRANDS. THERE IS A TRADE OFF WITH WHAT YOU CAN CRAM INTO 1 BOX AND STILL KEEP IT SIMPLE WITH EXQUISITE DESIGN.

airport extreme needs airtunes!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.