Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot remove unwanted pages added at end of book???

I cannot remove unwanted pages at the end of a book I'm working on. I added three pages thinking that I needed them and redesigned things so I no longer want them. Highlighting the page and hitting delete does nothing; 'remove page' is grayed out under edit. I trashed the plist. Any other ideas please!
My question about missing file size info from 9/3 has not been answered and I am hoping that this one can be.

Dual 2 GHz Power PC G5, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Sep 11, 2007 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2007 5:49 PM

STG:

Welcome to the Apple Discussions. If you're under the minimum 20 pages you can't delete them. That's the minimum for binding reasons.

User uploaded fileDo you Twango?

TIP: For insurance against the iPhoto database corruption that many users have experienced I recommend making a backup copy of the Library6.iPhoto database file and keep it current. If problems crop up where iPhoto suddenly can't see any photos or thinks there are no photos in the library, replacing the working Library6.iPhoto file with the backup will often get the library back. By keeping it current I mean backup after each import and/or any serious editing or work on books, slideshows, calendars, cards, etc. That insures that if a problem pops up and you do need to replace the database file, you'll retain all those efforts. It doesn't take long to make the backup and it's good insurance.
I've written an Automator workflow application (requires Tiger), iPhoto dB File Backup, that will copy the selected Library6.iPhoto file from your iPhoto Library folder to the Pictures folder, replacing any previous version of it. It's compatible with iPhoto 08 libraries. You can download it at Toad's Cellar. Be sure to read the Read Me pdf file.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2007 5:49 PM in response to STG

STG:

Welcome to the Apple Discussions. If you're under the minimum 20 pages you can't delete them. That's the minimum for binding reasons.

User uploaded fileDo you Twango?

TIP: For insurance against the iPhoto database corruption that many users have experienced I recommend making a backup copy of the Library6.iPhoto database file and keep it current. If problems crop up where iPhoto suddenly can't see any photos or thinks there are no photos in the library, replacing the working Library6.iPhoto file with the backup will often get the library back. By keeping it current I mean backup after each import and/or any serious editing or work on books, slideshows, calendars, cards, etc. That insures that if a problem pops up and you do need to replace the database file, you'll retain all those efforts. It doesn't take long to make the backup and it's good insurance.
I've written an Automator workflow application (requires Tiger), iPhoto dB File Backup, that will copy the selected Library6.iPhoto file from your iPhoto Library folder to the Pictures folder, replacing any previous version of it. It's compatible with iPhoto 08 libraries. You can download it at Toad's Cellar. Be sure to read the Read Me pdf file.

Cannot remove unwanted pages added at end of book???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.