3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2007 7:28 PM by kjlake
fresno Level 1 Level 1
im going on vacation in europe.can somebady tell me,do i need adapter to charge the phone overthere if so where i can buy one?thanks.

imac, Mac OS X (10.4.10)
  • clyde415 Level 1 Level 1
    Which country in Europe? European outlets are all different. You can find different plug adapters for different european countries at Radioshack. iPhone USB power adapter is dual voltage, so all you need is plug adapters. Some hotels in europe has US standard wall outlets. Check with your hotel before you go.
  • ray409 Level 1 Level 1
    We're going to Kenya this weekend, where voltage is 240V. Are you sure that the USB charger can
    be used without a voltage converter?
  • kjlake Level 2 Level 2
    It is a universal charger. It functions from 110 - 240 VAC. Not a problem there. You just need the appropriate adapter to plug it into the wall.

    Enjoy your trip...