Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Saturday delivery?

So my iPod Touch (16gb, engraved) was ordered as a gift for me sometime earlier this week. What I'm wondering is, does Fedex deliver on Saturdays?

Since it was a gift, I don't have access to the tracking number (unless I call my girlfriend at 11AM and risk waking her up! Ahaha), so it's basically a waiting game for me.

Basically just wondering if I'm wasting time waiting for it to arrive today, or if Monday is a better bet.

Posted on Sep 29, 2007 7:56 AM

3 replies

Sep 29, 2007 8:47 AM in response to Hey there, Spence. :]

I've had FedEx deliver on Saturday. Specifically I've had FedEx deliver Apple stuff on Saturdays. Some will say they'll only deliver on Saturday if the shipper chooses (and pays for) delivery. But I've had two or three things come when I've used the "free" shipping that's offered.

Honestly there's no real answer and you'd know for sure if you did have the tracking #. Go ahead and wake her up....... you know you want to 🙂

Saturday delivery?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.