Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wi fi websurfing

i got my touch yesterday and i tried to websurf. the connection is fine but when you get on the website itself, nothing is clickable. i went on facebook for example, and it doesnt let me click on anything.
what is the problem? is it fixable or do i have to get a new one?

Windows XP Pro

Posted on Oct 4, 2007 2:31 PM

3 replies

Oct 4, 2007 4:56 PM in response to Bobbbo

my work uses the 802.1X (the one that says connected via LEAP)

i wish the ipod touch would get a fireware update that allows connection to more network types.. hardly any real workplaces etc.. use WPA/2 etc... you'd think they'd be more dynamic with the choices they offer.. my macbook has the extra options... port them over to ipod touch Apple, do us all a favour.. and while your at it, throw in the mail and maps app for touch! don't be stingy.. if you don't then someone else will.

Oct 4, 2007 9:20 PM in response to val11hooch

I'll admit I'm not familiar with FaceBook, but I have the same sort of problem when I try to log on to HotMail. Even when I zoom in, using the "anti-pinch" movement (fingers together then spread apart), sometimes it takes two or three or four attempts before the password field pops for input. (And I've been doing that at least two or three times a day over the past four days, since I received my IPT.)

Lang

wi fi websurfing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.