Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to open MicroLogic AV files?

I have several multi-track files recorded with old, entry-level Logic software called MicroLogic AV. Does anyone know if there's any way to open those files with Logic? The normal Open routine doesn't see the file.

24" iMac, 2.8GHz, 4GB RAM -- 17" MacBook Pro, 2.0GHZ, 2GB RAM, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Oct 6, 2007 4:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2007 4:43 AM

Hi,

there's a bug in LE8, so File > Open doesn;t work. If you drag old Logic files obto the LE8 icon in the dock, it may warn you that the file is too old. You'll need LE7 or older to convert your file to a newer version. I have some old Micorologic files, too, and with LE7 I could convert them and open them in LE8 afterwards.

Kind regards,
Jaap
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2007 4:43 AM in response to cedarflute

Hi,

there's a bug in LE8, so File > Open doesn;t work. If you drag old Logic files obto the LE8 icon in the dock, it may warn you that the file is too old. You'll need LE7 or older to convert your file to a newer version. I have some old Micorologic files, too, and with LE7 I could convert them and open them in LE8 afterwards.

Kind regards,
Jaap

Is it possible to open MicroLogic AV files?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.