Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it so Difficult to Report a Problem with the iTunes Store?

Perhaps a rhetorical question... I realize that if they put a "Report A Problem" button anywhere in the iTunes store it would cost money because they’d have to hire about ten people to deal with all the clueless who would use it for things it wasn't intended for...

=BUT=
That leaves me (and you) with no where to turn when we find that the demos for tracks 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 on the album _Rural Delivery RD1_ by The Legal Tender Band, don't play.

Check it out and see if you find the same thing I did.

How long do you suppose it's been like that?
And how many people have gone away frustrated because of it?
How many more broken demos that nobody can report do you suppose there are in the iTunes store?

Would you buy a CD from iTunes Store without being able to hear the demos?

A.M.

PS. Posting to a forum like this is a =LAME= way to report a problem that should go to a web-site admin.

Message was edited by: Ambrose McNibble

Dual G4 1.42 (Chrome Drive Doors), Mac OS X (10.4.3), BrokeniTunes Store

Posted on Oct 14, 2007 9:07 PM

2 replies

Oct 15, 2007 11:27 AM in response to Ambrose McNibble

Posting to a forum like this is a =LAME= way to report a problem

It most certainly is. That's why these forums are user-to-user only, not for reporting problems to Apple nor getting support from them. Go to the page NoName referred to (also accessible by clicking the Support link at the top of every Apple web page and selecting the iTunes Store as your product) and select the most appropriate category. You'll find a form at the bottom of the web page through which you can submit your issue directly to the iTunes Store customer support group.

Good luck.

Why is it so Difficult to Report a Problem with the iTunes Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.