Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do apple do a January Sale? Looking to buy an iMac should I wait?

Im maybe going to get an iMac, will be pooling my birthday and Xmas money and everything else I can find to buy an iMac around Xmas.

Should I wait till January though, do Apple do sales? will it be reduced (what has happened in the past?)

I know Apple computers (this will be my 1st Apple computer) are pretty rigid on there pricing,and you cant really get them with discounts, but is it woorth me waiting until Jan to see if they have any offers? Im not in no great rush

cheers
Andy

Windows XP

Posted on Oct 17, 2007 4:11 PM

6 replies

Oct 17, 2007 5:57 PM in response to the loc-man

The prices stay firm. The only bargains you may get are if Apple is running an offer. Recently, if you bought an iMac from Apple, you got a free printer and free iPod. Resellers like Best Buy may offer their own freebies too. I would think, though, that the special offers would come just before Christmas instead of in January, because that's when stores are eager to make their yearly quotas.

Do apple do a January Sale? Looking to buy an iMac should I wait?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.