Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need to get calendars from iPhone back to iCal

when i upgraded to leopard i did a fresh install and forgot to backup my iCal calendars.

all the calendars are still on my iPhone and I haven't re-synced it since installing leopard today.

is there anyway i can restore the calendars to iCal from my iPhone?

15" MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.10), 30" Apple Cinema Display, iPhone, iPod video, mini, and shuffle.

Posted on Oct 26, 2007 10:35 PM

8 replies

Oct 30, 2007 10:51 AM in response to Joe914

My problem is similar. I synch 3 computers daily using .Mac. Today my calendar on the MBP at home reverted to the version from about a week ago even though I .Mac synched from an updated computer yesterday afternoon. My iPhone, synched yesterday afternoon, is up-to-date. After the problem with the MBP at home I decided to backup again from the computer at work. When I went to replace .Mac with the updated computer this morning what resulted was the week old version that showed up on the MBP. If I could replace the calendar with the data on the iPhone I wouldn't have to redo all the updating to get back on track. At first I thought the problem might be with the MBP but now I know this is definitely a problem with .Mac -- it occasionally goes bonkers on me and I was paying very close attention when I chose to replace the .Mac data this morning. I know it was not user error. I'm running the latest version of Tiger and have to get this all sorted before I start with Leopard.

need to get calendars from iPhone back to iCal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.