Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I burn multiple CD's from existing bounce with WaveBurner?

There has to be a setting I'm missing...Every time I want to burn a CD, it re-bounces the tracks, then begins a burn. I want it to burn without a bounce first. I'm sure it's something stupid that I've missed, but is there a preference I can change?

Dual 2.5Ghz 2004; 2.5GB RAM, Mac OS X (10.4.9)

Posted on Oct 29, 2007 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2010 7:51 AM

Don´t worry, you´re not stupid. It´s Waveburner...

You have to do it this way: first "bounce project" and save it under a new name (e.g. "project x bounce"), then close your project and open the bounced project in Waveburner and burn your CDs from there. Now WB will burn without bouncing again.

Just as soon as you edit the bounced project again or apply plug-ins, Waveburner will bounce before burn again.

Hope this helps,
Toby
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2010 7:51 AM in response to lwilliam

Don´t worry, you´re not stupid. It´s Waveburner...

You have to do it this way: first "bounce project" and save it under a new name (e.g. "project x bounce"), then close your project and open the bounced project in Waveburner and burn your CDs from there. Now WB will burn without bouncing again.

Just as soon as you edit the bounced project again or apply plug-ins, Waveburner will bounce before burn again.

Hope this helps,
Toby

Can I burn multiple CD's from existing bounce with WaveBurner?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.