Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Every post is doubled up.

Not sure if this is a global issue with the discussion boards here because I've only been to a couple of forums since this issues started, but I'm noticing some posts are doubled up or even in triplicate - like this example:

1. Re: Rename Finder Items from Automator doesn't work correctly
Posted on: Oct 28, 2007 3:41 PM, by user: mmouse -- Relevance: 100%
I can verify the issue, but I have no solution. Very frustrating, as I used to batch rename all the time in just the same way

2. Re: Rename Finder Items from Automator doesn't work correctly
I can verify the issue, but I have no solution. Very frustrating, as I used to batch rename all the time in just the same way

3. Re: Rename Finder Items from Automator doesn't work correctly

Dual 2 G5, MacBook, iMac G3, iMac intel, Mac OS X (10.4.9)

Posted on Oct 30, 2007 4:30 PM

11 replies

Oct 31, 2007 11:56 AM in response to Eme

Eme wrote:
Yikes & some of that double up is simply HUGE~!!

Heh. Well, that's a separate issue. That's caused by the problem we've been seeing in which, in search results (and My Posts) the forum software doesn't close an HTML tag opened in the preview of one post. This causes the HTML tag's formatting to be carried on to the subsequent post listings in the search results. Both the HTML for Ali's "THIS" link and her red signature font are left open in the first post in your screenshot, thus making the subsequent post listings big, blue, and red. Fun, huh? 😉

Every post is doubled up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.