Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari 3 on Leopard INCONSISTENT!

Sometimes Safari loads pages quickly, others it hangs forever! Hitting back, stop, quitting and reopening frequently kicks Safari back into gear, but GEEEEEZ this is annoying!

I suspect it has something to do with the Airport Interference Robustness setting no longer available in Leopard, as without Interference Robustness on Tiger, the net was always dreadfully slow....

AAAAAAH I wish these things would just work consistently.

Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5)

Posted on Oct 31, 2007 11:28 AM

3 replies

Nov 13, 2007 8:06 AM in response to OS Lucinity

See also this thread. I think a lot of people are seeing performance/page loading problems with Safari 3 judging by the number of threads on the discussion boards here, but I have no idea if Apple is aware/working on this, because I would guess a lot of people are reluctant to wait 30 minutes on hold to report an issue which is almost impossible to distinguish from one of a dozen other possible causes.

Anyway, I've switched to Camino, at least for now, and it's great. Fast, Mac-like, and, the clincher for me, integrates with Keychain.

Safari 3 on Leopard INCONSISTENT!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.