Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Palm Centro & iSync 2.4

I am upgrading from a PalmOS 4 phone to a Palm Centro. After doing a final sync of the old device and installing the new Palm software, iSync tells me that the HotSync conduits for Address, Calendar, Contacts, Datebook, Tasks, and ToDo are all incompatible and must be disabled. This turns an "upgrade" into a "downgrade".

I'm running OS X 10.4.10 on a Dual 1 GHz PPC G4. iSync is version 2.4. Palm software is what is shipped with the Centro.

Is it possible to sync iCal and friends with a Palm Centro?

Dual 1GHz PowerPC G4, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Oct 31, 2007 8:36 PM

5 replies

Nov 3, 2007 9:13 PM in response to logicprobe

The official word I got from Palm was that there is an issue with iSync in Leopard that prevents it from syncing correctly with the Centro. When I tried it I had to cold reset my Centro to restore it because it created a new user and I couldn't get rid of it. For now it would appear that iSync will require an upgrade. So I'm on Palm Desktop for a bit. 😟 I may go ahead and buy Missing Sync.

Message was edited by: Joseph Polk1

Palm Centro & iSync 2.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.