Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing GM faders from the mixer

I've looked through the manual but can't figure out how to remove the GM faders from the mixer. I only want to see the MIDI faders for tracks I have created. I don't use GM and don't like to have them take up screen space.

Still getting used to switching from using Digital Performer for so long but digging Logic so far 🙂

Core2 Duo iMac 2GHz & Core Duo MacBook Pro 2GHz, Mac OS X (10.4.9), 2GB RAM 160GB HD

Posted on Nov 11, 2007 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2007 12:13 PM

Do you use a Template without GMs to start your project with? Is you Mixerview set to "All" or "Arrange". If you don't use them in your Arrange they won't show up in your mixer when view is set to Arrange.
2 replies

Removing GM faders from the mixer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.