Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to create podcast artist pages ( or an aggregate page)

Hi

how does one go about creating an artist page for podcasts (like the BBC) and what are the specs for the artwork used and where do you post the artwork to be used

Windows XP Pro

Posted on Nov 13, 2007 7:23 AM

4 replies

Nov 13, 2007 4:01 PM in response to pod928

From the Podcaster's FAQ:

How can I create an page that aggregates my podcasts?

If you have multiple podcasts listed in the iTunes Store, the iTunes staff can create a single page that lists all of them in one place. We call this page an “artist page.” Note that a podcast can only appear on one artist page.

To request an artist page, navigate to one of your podcasts, click on Report a Concern, and select Remove a Podcast. In the dialog box, explain that you would like an artist page, give us the exact name of the artist (please don’t include “Inc,” “LLC,” etc.), and list the exact feed URLs or links to your podcasts.

Nov 15, 2007 3:22 PM in response to pod928

Okay, cool.

As I understand it, the method I listed above will get you a generic page with your artist name, a blue background, and no artwork at the top. If you poke around the Store you can usually find a couple pages like this. As for customization, I think that secret is only known to people with $ or whoever the iTMS choses as an interesting content provider - the iTunes staff actually have to go and set up the custom pages themselves, so they don't do it for everyone. So really, there isn't a way to customize it if you aren't "big" enough . . . disappointing, I know.

How to create podcast artist pages ( or an aggregate page)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.