5565 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2008 7:54 PM by brian.g
Did anyone ever figure this out? It is driving me NUTS! It tries to sync every rime I plug in my iPhone. Plus I think it actually is bringing down some info from the Yahoo Address Book even though I have it turned off. Very frustrating!
I'm prepping to delete my Yahoo acct. all together as Google does a better job and supports IMAP on more than just the iPhone. Yahoo has been getting worse for a long time now. Tired of it!
Just in case someone else has this issue I was able to fix it using the instructions here. The second resolution involving the Terminal command is what did it for me.
Reset the SyncServices folder with these steps in Mac OS X 10.5:
1. Open iSync.
2. Choose Preferences from the iSync menu.
3. Click Reset Sync History.
If this does not resolve your issue, or if you are unable to open iSync, follow these steps:
1. In the Finder, choose Utilities from the Go menu.
2. Open Terminal.
3. In the Terminal window that opens, type or paste the following command on a single line:
/System/Library/Frameworks/SyncServices.framework/Versions/A/Resources/resetsync .pl full
4. Press Return.
5. When the operation is complete, quit Terminal.