Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Cinema Display with iSight built-in ?

Hi,

I'm wondering if Apple have any plans of making Apple Cinema Display with iSight built-in? All iMacs and MacBooks have iSight but I'm using Mac Pro.. It would be nice if Apple Cinema Display would come with iSight built-in. Don't you think?

G5, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Nov 17, 2007 8:10 AM

1 reply

Nov 17, 2007 9:13 AM in response to JasonBChen

Hello JasonBChen

I cannot find an Apple announcement about what it plans to do with its Cinema Displays, and paragraph 2.1.1 of the Apple Discussions Use Agreement prohibits us from speculating on future products.

If you are satisfied with unofficial guesses, you can google for Apple Rumor sites.

You should send your good suggestion directly to Apple via Mac Pro Feedback.

(If you have other suggestions/comments for Apple, use Product Feedback for the product most closely related to your concerns.)

You will not get a response by using "Feedback", but at least you can be certain that Apple will see your comments for consideration in future products or updates.

EZ User uploaded file Jim

PowerBook 1.67 GHz w/Mac OS X (10.4.11) G5 DP 1.8 w/Mac OS X (10.5.1)  External iSight

Apple Cinema Display with iSight built-in ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.