Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

commas between keywords

on display sometimes there is a handy dandy comma, on other photos there is no comma. How can I be sure that the comma or a space is placed between keywords.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Nov 17, 2007 9:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2007 10:58 PM

When I turn on Keywords under the View menu so that the words list below the thumbnails, I always see a comma between keywords.

Are you adding keywords by going through Preferences > Keywords, and entering the words in the list? iPhoto should display the commas for you - there is no setting to turn it off.

Perhaps more detail about where/ how you are not getting commas would help us assist you.

Regards.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2007 10:58 PM in response to lizofpnm

When I turn on Keywords under the View menu so that the words list below the thumbnails, I always see a comma between keywords.

Are you adding keywords by going through Preferences > Keywords, and entering the words in the list? iPhoto should display the commas for you - there is no setting to turn it off.

Perhaps more detail about where/ how you are not getting commas would help us assist you.

Regards.

commas between keywords

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.