Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Motorola HF850 Car Kit Bluetooth?

I have a Motorola HF850 Bluetooth hands free kit in my car, and it worked fine with all the other phones I've had like Nokia & Samsung but with the iPhone version 1.1.1 the caller can't hear me and I can't hear them and also when I make calls.

Thanks in advanced for any help,
Asaf

iPhone 1.1.1

Posted on Nov 18, 2007 6:03 AM

3 replies

Dec 14, 2007 9:42 AM in response to abc1982

My Iphone has update 1.1.2 and I am having similar issues with my HF850. It works on an intermittent basis and seems to attempt to reconnect to the Iphone constantly. I have found some documentation on the web confirming compatibility issues. For now, I am hoping that Apple will address the problem in future updates.

Jan 18, 2008 11:06 PM in response to d4nguy

I'm having the same problem with the iPhone (version 1.1.3) and the Motorola HF850 car kit. (The kit worked fine with my old Treo 650). Pairing is no problem and the HF850 is listed on the screen (along with iPhone and Speaker) as an alternative when I make a call. However, when I press HF850, nothing happens and I have to use either the phone or the speaker. Anyone know of a solution?

Jan 28, 2008 12:04 PM in response to kurdub

I have the Motorola HF850 Car Kit, and had the same problem of being able to pair , but I could not hear or be heard when connecting. I was talking with an Apple support Tech about another issue and brought up the problem. I was told to reset Network Settings. To do this go in to Settings-General-Reset-Reset Network Settings. This has worked but, I use the phone one or two times and it goes back to the same condition. I then reset again, and it works one or two times. It seems it should be fixable. Lets hope Apple responds.

Motorola HF850 Car Kit Bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.