Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unreadble digital photo keychain (Coby DP151)

I just purchased a digital photo keychain (Coby DP151). I did everything right, but when I plug the divide, a window opens saying that the disk contain no volumes that Mac OSX can read. If I click "ignore" and open the software, it says that the device cannot be connected. Now, is there anything I can do? Should I buy another type of keychain and if yes, which one is the most compatible with Mac?
Thank you for your help!
Sidonie

1 Ghz PowerPC G4, Mac OS X (10.3.x)

Posted on Nov 28, 2007 9:49 AM

3 replies

Dec 7, 2007 8:23 AM in response to Thomas Bryant

That device is like a storage device, but does not adhere to the USB Storage Device Standard, so will not work as such. This means that you must use the Coby software to access it and download new images.

However the Coby software crashes the moment you tell it to start the download - making the product useless on a Mac.

Great idea for a product, but clearly not made by anyone who understands how to make a Macintosh product (plug and prey).

unreadble digital photo keychain (Coby DP151)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.