Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal and MS Exchange

Hi Folks,
I use a Microsoft Outlook calendar at work that's hosted on an Exchange server. Is there anyway to subscribe to this calendar within iCal, so all of my events are in a single location?
Thanks.

Mac Book Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.8), Intel Core Duo

Posted on Nov 30, 2007 10:41 AM

7 replies

Dec 12, 2007 5:47 PM in response to c1natra

I use Entourage on my MacBook Pro to access our M/S Exchange Server for work. It works great. I can set-up meetings with others in my company and see their availability before I schedule and send the meeting notice.

Its important to know the Exchange Server software version your company is running. We're using Exchange Server 2003. Some older versions don't support the expected Outlook features to Entourage. However, even our Exchange Server setup, as good as it is, will not support Outlook Notes being passed to Entourage Notes.

However, iCal doesn't sync directly with the Exchange Server.

Jan 19, 2008 8:10 AM in response to Russa

group cal (Snerdware) worked great in Tiger but is not supported in Leopard- so now I am up a creek again.
The iphone syncs with iCal-okay ,fine- but many of us have to live in the real world that is dominated by the dark side and have to interact with Exchange servers. I would really appreciate it if Apple supported the business end of things better. With that said, anything new on getting Exchange calendar to iCal then to iPhone?
Thanks

iCal and MS Exchange

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.