Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can iphone be your PDA?

i used tero 680 before. one of the reason let me use iphone is it combines ipod, pda and a mobile phone. i just surprised that apple can not let to do list and notes sync with iphone? why?

and for the time been, i just sync with calendar, but how can the iphone be a really pda?

macbook pro 17, Mac OS X (10.5.1), 2.33 ghz

Posted on Dec 17, 2007 7:59 AM

10 replies

Dec 18, 2007 12:40 PM in response to ragershen

I have used many different PALM devices over the years and have, like others, given all of them away and am focused on the iPhone. And, I think that is the key. I gave myself over to Calendar, Mail,, etc., and have just decided that I am only going to carry the iPhone around and use it only. It has been, for lack of better words, refreshing. I read an article on how underused Contacts is on the Mac, so I decided to really understand and use it along with Mail, Calendar, etc. I love it. With more applications coming out in early 2008 becuase of the SDK, things will be even better.

The seamlessness with this the parts of the iPhone interact with each other is the best part. And, seamless with the Mac.

Love it. And I look forward to it become even better in 2008. Mix Leopard, with the SDK with exclusive iPhone use and you have a sweet, powerful, simple PDA.

How can iphone be your PDA?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.