Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone. Lotus Notes

I will like to buy a Iphone, but I have 1 Question.
Is posibble to synchronize my contacts, calendar and emails wiyh Lotus Notes???

Windows XP

Posted on Dec 20, 2007 9:53 AM

5 replies

Dec 20, 2007 10:06 AM in response to Jorge Javier

Out the box it is not possible, though there are some third party options that make this possible (in part anyway). I am currently synching my Lotus Notes contacts and calendar with my Iphone, using a third party solution from Companionlink to facilitate transfer of info between my Iphone and Lotus Notes. I was only required to also have Outlook and Itunes on my machine to make this possible. This doesn't sync e-mail though. Microsoft has an outlook add-in, which apparently will give you the same functionality, when used with Itunes, though I haven't tried this.

Jan 7, 2008 1:03 PM in response to Jorge Javier

For email, I've started using VistoMobile. This will sync your lotus notes inbox with your iphone using an IMAP configuration. It requires a desktop client and only available on windows.

VistoMobile provides a web lookup to the corporate directory. This is limited to email, at this point, and only allows an email to be created with a single address.

For Calendar entries, I setup a forwarding rule in Notes to forward meeting requests, updates, etc. to a Live Mail account. Using the httpmail plug-in for Leopard, I can access these on the MAC to update ical, even from behind the corporate firewall.

Entries that I add on the iPhone, I forward to the corporate account once they are sync'd with iCal. Not ideal, but it works ok for me while I wait for a single complete solution.

Iphone. Lotus Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.