Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microphone issues with Jawbone Bluetooth Headset and iPhone

I successfully paired a Jawbone Bluetooth headset with my iphone. When I make or receive calls, I can hear the person I'm talking with but they cannot hear me. The microphone isn't picking up any sound. The sensor at the end of the headset is resting against my cheek as the user manual indicates. I had other people test it out to make sure I wasn't wearing the headset incorrectly and the same issue appeared. Also I made sure that the iphone didn't have mute on. Anyone else had this problem? Any other ideas on how to trouble shoot this? I'm beginning to think the headset is faulty.

Macbook Intel, Mac OS X (10.5.1)

Posted on Dec 25, 2007 4:16 PM

6 replies

Jan 7, 2008 9:16 AM in response to sanjosemike

Hi Sanjosemike. I just bought a Jawbone this weekend, charged it up, paired it up (no problem) and I am having the same issue. I can hear fine but no one can hear me. I just emailed Aliph and as usual they say I will hear back in a day or two. I have been using a Motorola HS850 without any problems, but was looking for a little better sound. By the way, I am in San Jose as well. Have you had any luck solving this yet?

ds

Microphone issues with Jawbone Bluetooth Headset and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.