Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos in library changed and unusable

Hello, I hope somebody can help me. I have a G4 dual 867 running 10.4.10 and Iphoto 5.0.4. What has happened is I have two hard drives.One had Iphoto 4 and one had Iphoto 5. On christmas Eve I was loading some photos on a usb stick to put in a picture frame. Iphoto brought up a window saying I needed to upgrade my photo library to work with the new version of Iphoto. I clicked on OK. That was a mistake. Now when I view my photos at more than half-way on the slider the photos grey out.When the slider is down, I can see them fine.I getinfo on a picture and it says 0 pixels by 0 pixels.The pictures seem to be in the iphoto library but I am concerned.I have 4000 photos of my kids growing up and Idon't want to loose the ones that are not backed up. Any help would be VERY appreciated.

Thank You Dave

Posted on Dec 25, 2007 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2007 10:56 PM

Dave

Go looking for the iPhoto Library Folder - my guess is the one on the disk that had v4 on it, and see if you can find your pics inside that.

Regards

TD
1 reply

Photos in library changed and unusable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.