Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2008 office mac

I recently purchased windows 2004 office mac and heard that the 2008 version is about to release. Can anyone ? And is it also true the upgrade purchase is only $6. Thx

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.1)

Posted on Dec 30, 2007 5:47 PM

4 replies

Apr 11, 2015 2:56 PM in response to TR3064

I received a form to complete and ordered it. Try calling them -

"If you have additional questions about your order, please call Customer Service, Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. EST, at 506-694-4328
(toll-free in the United States and Canada)."

Jan 14, 2008 7:26 PM in response to Templeton Peck

Word of caution. Don't make the same mistake I did and throw away the outer box. You will need the box top with the barcode to be eligible for the offer. I already wrote Microsoft to say I had the original receipt from last October, but I wasn't aware of the upgrade offer at the time and tossed the box, but they said I'm out of luck if I don't have the boxtop. So I will need to shell out $150 after I just paid $150 3 months ago. I'm only considering it because it runs faster on Intel Macs.

2008 office mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.