Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Music Store broken links everywhere

I recently had to install a new hard drive. Everything went very smooth. I went to the iTune Store and downloaded a couple of songs, no problem. Then I remember I had not ran updates, ran the updates. I restarted and went back to iTune Store and there are broken links everywhere. No images, just broken links. I never head of this or seen it. I went to the Apple store and ask someone at the Genius Bar and they pulled someone from the back and they have no clue. So if anyone out there has seen it and has fixed the problem, please pass it on. Thanks.

iMac 20", Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Dec 31, 2007 8:32 AM

6 replies

Jan 20, 2008 4:05 AM in response to Mary Ann Martin

I simply assumed it was on Apple's side. I think they are receiving more traffic than they had anticipated. The song "new soul" from the MacBook Air have gone through the roof. And I must admit that after watching the keynote at MacWorld I wanted to rent Transformers right away and watch it with the kids! I think they are simply being bombarded. At least that is what I think, only time will tell.

iTunes Music Store broken links everywhere

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.