Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weird images in my screensaver??

I wasn't sure where to post this. I'm completely dumbfounded by this occurence.

My screensaver is set to show random images from my iPhoto library. For the last few days, who knows if it's been happening longer, I have occasionally seen this:

-First a photo fades up for a few seconds
-Then, the same photo fades in again, only it will have some random clip-art like image ontop of it, like a sunflower, or a red, white, and blue circle. Usually simple little images.

I checked my iPhoto library to see if they exist there. I see the original images, but I don't see the weird clip-art-layered-on-the-regular-images.

I wish I could get a screen grab of this becuae I realize how strange this sounds. My computer doesn't seem affected otherwise.

Is it a virus?

What gives?

Andrew

Dual 1.25 GHz PowerPC, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Dec 31, 2007 10:00 AM

5 replies

Dec 31, 2007 10:12 AM in response to Andrew Alonso

That is odd, I lost my screensaver yesterday for the first time in years. I cannot answer your question, I am clueless. If random pics from iPhoto were being displayed, I'd say the random image box is checked, but in your case where just bits and pieces of an image are being displayed, I don't know. I will look around for a few minutes.

Ray

Weird images in my screensaver??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.