Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Strange rendering bug in QuickTime

So, I've got this bug where the HD trailers at apple.com/trailers render wrong when Direct3D video acceleration is enabled. The problem is, I don't know where to report it, I've looked around the site for about 15 min but can't seem to find where to do it, anyone who can point me in the right direction?

Windows Vista, Radeon HD 2900 Pro 7.12

Posted on Jan 5, 2008 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2008 11:11 PM

+I've got this bug where the HD trailers at apple.com/trailers render wrong when Direct3D video acceleration is enabled.+

Some issues with Direct3D acceleration on some PCs are known problems. See:

Troubleshooting iTunes for Windows Vista video playback performance issues

(They can hit Windows XP and 2000, too.)

With regard to making bug reports, you might use the product feedback forms:

Product Feedback

(Scroll down to the "Software" section to see the QuickTime feedback form link. "Technical Comments" might be the best feedback type to use for a Bug report for QuickTime ...)
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2008 11:11 PM in response to Zeatrix

+I've got this bug where the HD trailers at apple.com/trailers render wrong when Direct3D video acceleration is enabled.+

Some issues with Direct3D acceleration on some PCs are known problems. See:

Troubleshooting iTunes for Windows Vista video playback performance issues

(They can hit Windows XP and 2000, too.)

With regard to making bug reports, you might use the product feedback forms:

Product Feedback

(Scroll down to the "Software" section to see the QuickTime feedback form link. "Technical Comments" might be the best feedback type to use for a Bug report for QuickTime ...)

Strange rendering bug in QuickTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.