Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thinkfree Office 3 (desktop version)

Recently, my thinkfree office 3 applications have been opening but not displaying any screens after they open. The menu will not anything more than "ThinkFree 3.2" and only the options under this heading. I am unable to quit using the normal quit option and must use the force quit option to quit the application. None of the files that I had previously created in any of the thinkfree applications will open directly either. Error messages pop up but go away tooo quickly to be read. Trouble shooting has let me know that it isn't a hardware problem and my virus protection says that everything is fine. Has anyone had this problem? Can someone help me resolve this problem?

Other recent occurrences that coincide with the recent activities are 1)starting a .mac account and problems downloading the files and programs (which I eventually resolved)that come with it. 2) Applescript error Finder got an error: Can't get every item of item (alias "Macintosh HD:Applications:") whose class of it = application file. (-1728)

Don't know what else to put here. Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me an idea of what is going on!

Most recently I have also had problems opening finder as well. I keep getting the spinning pinwheel of death yet half of the space on my HD is free.

12" powerbook G4, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Jan 7, 2008 12:30 PM

There are no replies.

Thinkfree Office 3 (desktop version)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.