Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Merge Calendars?

In iCaL, I have 2 calendars, Home and Work. I accidentally had the Home calendar checkmarked over several months. I need to, effectively, Select All events and recategorize them as Work calendar items. Is there a way? thanks

macbookpro, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Jan 26, 2008 10:10 AM

5 replies

Apr 18, 2008 5:08 AM in response to etgeorgiaboy

I had a similar problem and I found a very good post here that basically said export one calendar, then select the other calendar and import the one the just exported, then all those events will be in the new calendar. You can then go ahead and delete the old calendar and I think you will be where you want to be.

Ah. Just looked at the date. You probably already fixed this.

Apr 21, 2008 8:46 AM in response to Sean Brophy

i've had the same problem. it would be helpful if there were a straightforward way to selected a bunch of items and then transfer them, like one can in mail... i know that i can change the calendar an item is under in the detail window and also drag a drop an individual item to another calendar to move it there. but one cannot select multiple items to do this with, either in the list window or the calendar window...

i think that sounds like a feature request nocking on the door...

How to Merge Calendars?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.