Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else w/ problems not recognizing chapter markers?

I am surprised that no one else has posted problems with '08 not seeing chapter markers created in FCP. Am I missing something? I am doing all the right steps because in previous version ('06) it had no problems recognizing them. Since upgrading, iDVD works in all other respects EXCEPT seeing chapters. I have been dealing with this for 3 weeks now... any others experiencing the same?

g5, Mac OS X (10.4.11), FCP, iDvd, iphoto, etc

Posted on Jan 28, 2008 8:02 AM

3 replies

Jan 28, 2008 8:47 AM in response to video guy 77

Question: When you open your movie with QT Pro, does this app also see your chapter markers? Check the bottom right corner of the QT Viewer to see if QT also sees these markers. If so, then there shouldn't be an issue within iDvd'08 .... UNLESS the app / software was somehow corrupted by not uninstalling all the associated files when you reinstalled iDvd'08 ..... that or you have some Non-Standard QT Plugins overriding iDvd/08. Check to see if this is the case.

User uploaded file

Anyone else w/ problems not recognizing chapter markers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.