Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blackberry and MBP - dumb question, but will they work together?

Still working on the decision re: MBP or ThinkPad for work. Just occurred to me, though, that I have a Blackberry. If I'm not using Outlook, but instead use Mail or Entourage or something Apple-related, will the BB even connect/sync?

Posted on Jan 29, 2008 5:25 PM

5 replies

Feb 19, 2008 5:52 PM in response to Ssabrina Kapp

I use my BlackBerry Curve with Entourage and Outlook, via Boot Camp, and it works great.

As for a ThinkPad, I have been a ThinkPad user for over 10 years, and I can honestly tell you that the current ThinkPads are no comparison to MB Pros.

Currently, ThinkPads have been experiencing major problems, and they have been offering very poor support. The current T61 features a "Blue Screen of Death", and it has been built with an off-center screen! They have also become much thicker, and they have replaced the old magnesium/titanium exterior with a plastic exterior. I had purchased one only to send it back. How can anyone be expected to look at an off-center screen? It seriously messed with my eyes!

Go MB Pro!

Blackberry and MBP - dumb question, but will they work together?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.