Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Myspace not working on iphone

So I've had my iphone for a couple months now and everything was working fine. I used to have internet crashes but I started shutting down my phone and clearing the cache, cookies, and history regularly and had no more crashes. The problem I had now is that I typically use my iphone to check myspace but for the last week or so everytime I go to log in to myspace it redirects me back to the main page not signed in. I've never had this problem before and it's not an incorrect login issue. Everytime it re-directs me the URL myspace.com/?si= or something along those lines comes up. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks!

PCc

Posted on Jan 30, 2008 4:14 PM

2 replies

Jan 30, 2008 5:15 PM in response to Tarnishedxsmile

two things

1) make sure cookies are still turned on in our preferences
2) The new myspace page theme does not like the iPhone revert to the standard or classic view as they call it... The new format is some funky css they are running
3) it is ulgy but have you tried http://mobile.myspace.com/ it is a bit old school but I am sure a myspace app will be quick to come out with the SDK

Myspace not working on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.