Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

which audio interface to buy?

I have a macbook and have just bought logic express 8. I was going to get a Tascam US122L usb interface and a couple of pre-amps, but I have read horrible reviews about it especially saying it doesn't work with Leopard. I've read good things about Presonus Firepod but it's expensive at $429. Please can people reply and tell me which audio interfaces they are using succesfully with Leopard and Logic Express 8? Thanks!

macbook, Mac OS X (10.5.1)

Posted on Feb 4, 2008 1:53 PM

2 replies

Feb 4, 2008 6:52 PM in response to pcdworkman

The FirePod does present with problems and is for a lot of stuff going on. Is that what you really want? I have seen the sister of the FirePod, the FireBox, for as little as $249 or, with a free headphone or mic, for $299. I am using it with great success now and I had so many problems with it those problems were not MY fault! Now, I am more confident. The FireBox is great and, should you want to keep in touch with me as a helping hand (we could help each other as well!), we could do that.

Anyse

which audio interface to buy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.