Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing passport photos

HI

I want to take passport sized pictures and print them using photo booth. I can take the photo import into iphoto, but can only seem to print in full size. How do I create several passport sized pictures on one A4 sheet?

Thanks

Imac 20" Alu, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Feb 9, 2008 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2008 2:22 PM

When you print in iPhoto, there are a couple of ways that you can print the same image several times on one sheet. The easiest is to use the Style menu.

Select your photo, then choose to print. In the print dialog that appears, there is a Style menu. Here there are several options that will print the same image multiple times on a single page. Both N-Up or Contact Sheet allow you to enter how many times you want the image, however you don't have much control over the printed image size. If you need to ensure you have a passport size photo, then use the Standard Prints option, input the size of the photo and the number of duplicates.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2008 2:22 PM in response to Andrew Davies1

When you print in iPhoto, there are a couple of ways that you can print the same image several times on one sheet. The easiest is to use the Style menu.

Select your photo, then choose to print. In the print dialog that appears, there is a Style menu. Here there are several options that will print the same image multiple times on a single page. Both N-Up or Contact Sheet allow you to enter how many times you want the image, however you don't have much control over the printed image size. If you need to ensure you have a passport size photo, then use the Standard Prints option, input the size of the photo and the number of duplicates.

Printing passport photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.