Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding keywords to multiple images doesn't seem to work

I'm trying to add keywords to multiple selected images by selecting the images I want and then clicking on a keyword button. Only one of the selected images gets the keyword assigned (the one that has the white selection border around it). All the other selected images do not get the keyword.

I've also tried by selecting images and then adding the keyword from the keyword HUD, by dragging the keyword onto the selected images. No go.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Dual 2.3 G5, 15" Powerbook G4, Intel Mac Mini, G4 Cube, Mac OS X (10.5.1), 3x20" Monitors, Nikon D2X, D100, D80, Canon G9

Posted on Feb 13, 2008 4:11 PM

9 replies

Apr 18, 2008 4:20 AM in response to cipriano

I have solved this issue. This is what i did, i deleted com.apple.aperture.plist file, this is found in hd/users/home/library/preference/com.apple.aperture.plist move file to desktop or trash. launch aperture. and thats it.

this will remove all your preferences in aperture, it will not move or delete any files or images.(but back up first just in case.)

it work well for me. (aperture 2.1 running tiger 10.4.11)

Now i can assign a keyword to multiple images.

Aug 17, 2008 5:16 PM in response to cashilini

Thank you for adding this hint. After a couple of years using batch to add keywords, the control buttons at the bottom and drag and drop from my HUD, I had myself completely perplexed why only a few photos were getting labeled. I'd accidentally selected 'Primary Only' earlier today.

Back to normal again, keywording in batches.

Adding keywords to multiple images doesn't seem to work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.