Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error (-1410) and Network Error from Safari

When trying to download a JPMCStatement.pdf from the secure Chase Bank site (https:stmts.Chase.com), two errors occur depending on the PDF document downloaded when using Safari. First error with one of the documents relates to a (1) network error, but no ERROR number. Second error with another document relates to Error -1410. Both of those errors have a Safari emblem on them, hence it has been detected by Apple.

I can find no reference to this error number on the Apple Support site.

Chase Bank developers appear not to know how to fix this. Can this be fixed by Apple? This problem is occuring frequently for many Chase Bank Customers. Call me if you need their internet tech support number. This problem does not occur using FireFox and a FireFox window comes up that tells me that the file is a JPMCStatement.pdf file with NO ERROR MESSAGES.

Bruce

Power Mac G5, Mac OS X (10.4.11), Solid Error Using Safari 3.0.4 between 2/11/08 and 2/14/08

Posted on Feb 14, 2008 5:14 PM

There are no replies.

Error (-1410) and Network Error from Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.