Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iSync lack of support

I have one of the most popular phones on the UK market - the Nokia 6300 - and iSync doesn't sync to it. What is more iSync doesn't even have an e-mail support desk. I therefore cannot find out whether a syncing plug in is planned. The patchiness of Apple's product offerings means I am seriously considering going back to Windows. Does Apple really want to be a serious business provider or is it happy splashing around in the consumer pool? Discuss

G5, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Feb 17, 2008 10:14 AM

2 replies

Feb 17, 2008 2:06 PM in response to madcaliph

Discuss? What's to discuss? The Nokia 6300 has worked fine with iSync since its release...

Clearly you didn't try typing 'nokia 6300 isync' into Google before posting because you would've instantly found at least a couple of commercial Nokia 6300 iSync Plugins, plus other free ones too.

Even if you had searched these very forums for the same terms before posting you would've found a solution in approximately 3 - 4 seconds...

iSync lack of support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.