Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iSync 3, Leopard 10.5.2 & Sony Ericsson W880i

I have the SE W880i which worked just lovely with the Feisar plug-in but now, while iSync goes all through the process and completes and everything - iCal doesn't update the phone's calendar nor do events created on the phone update to iCal. It looks like Address Book updates, but it's the calendar I'm really naffed off about.

Anyone got a solution - apart from waiting for 10.5.3?

PowerBook G4 17 2Gb Ram or suchlike, Mac OS X (10.4), It's lovely and silvery - but old

Posted on Feb 18, 2008 1:09 PM

4 replies

Feb 18, 2008 1:17 PM in response to Steve Denton

I have the identical symptoms but I am using a Nokia E51 and the Nokia E51 plug in. I have reset the device, removed the device and added it back, and neither of these have fixed the problem after the 10.5.2 update. Syncing was such a dream before. I am back to contemplating an iPod touch but that means two devices instead of one... Looking forward to suggestions. John

Feb 18, 2008 1:17 PM in response to Steve Denton

There were no changes to iSync in 10.5.2 apart from some minor updates to two Samsung plugins - nothing that would affect your ability to sync your W880i.

I would suggest going through the iSync Tips on our web-page here:

http://www.feisar.com/isync_tips.html

usually a quick click of "Reset Sync History..." in iSync preferences sorts things out.

iSync 3, Leopard 10.5.2 & Sony Ericsson W880i

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.