Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone calls fade away fast and end

Hi i was wondering if anyone has this problem.

When i receive or make a call sometimes (not always) the sound fades out really quick and the call ends just like that. It is not after a steady time just very irregular. It does not matter if i have connection or not.

Imac, Mac OS X (10.5.1)

Posted on Feb 19, 2008 3:07 PM

8 replies

Feb 19, 2008 3:54 PM in response to Allan Sampson

Well i bought my iphone in the short period it was sold officially unlocked in Germany so Apple is supporting me. I had to wait pretty long till 1.1.3 came and fixed the country code bug but it was worth the wait. My Iphone works perfect with my dutch provider plus i am registered. It is all official and legal.
Next to that i hate hacked phones...

Feb 19, 2008 4:05 PM in response to Michel John

I don't experience that problem with my phone calls, but I do with every other program. For instance, I can't listen to the iPod for more than a few minutes without it stop playing and send me to home screen. And no, I don't accidentally press the home button. It happens with the internet, especially. I just plain can't be on it for more than a minute before it sends me home. And this goes for weather, stocks, everything. It's getting very frustrating. This iPhone was bought in December from the online Apple store and it's updated with the January update.

Iphone calls fade away fast and end

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.