Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Non-framed iWeb website? how

I wanna ask you How can I have non-framed website and still be able use my domain name instead of web.mac.com/myname/mywebsite...etc
I have my domain name from https://www.daily.co.uk/support/index.php?menu=1&article=179
But as you can see they offer non-framed option for single page but if I choose this option instead of framed every time I go on my website my domain name changes in to web.mac.com/myname/mywebsite...etc

And what is the different between "forwarding to single page" and "web forwarding".
thanx

PowerBook G4, Mac OS X (10.5.1), 1.5 GHz PowerPC G4, 512MB DDR SDRAM

Posted on Feb 20, 2008 9:22 AM

4 replies

Feb 20, 2008 10:34 AM in response to thepitcho

But as you can see they offer non-framed option for single page but if I choose this option instead of framed every time I go on my website my domain name changes in to web.mac.com/myname/mywebsite...etc

That's correct. The framed option hides your dotMac adddress. The non-framed option doesn't. It's an optical illusion.

And what is the different between "forwarding to single page" and "web forwarding".

The article explains exactly what it means. I couldn't have said it better.

If you can use all the options, then try them all out.

Non-framed iWeb website? how

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.